New to Aquatic Fitness? Click here for helpful tips for your first visit.
is to provide quality services, excellent communication and rapid results. At Aquatic Fitness, Inc. each patient will have a custom, individualized program that will focus on acquiring safe, functional independence on land.
"Aquatic Fitness Staff,
It has truly been a blessed and wonderful experience with aqua therapy. I have had multiple therapy experiences but nothing compares to the pool and the encouragement that I got from my therapist. Coming here was not just a therapy experience but everybody treated me like I was part of the team. After coming here on crutches I am now free from all assistive devices and I have you all to thank. So thank you very much!!! Keep up the good work!!"
- Yvette C.
- "Hello Good Peoples,
I can't believe how wonderful I feel since I've received treatment from aquatic fitness. As they always say " no news" is "good news". I've been following the instructions given, the weather has changed so I haven't been doing alot of walking but yes I am still doing my home exercise and stretches well. I've changed my old ways of doing things to the better fitness guild. Thanks again! You all have been a great help to me. Yes I am back in motion.
Love and God Bless all of you,"
After four weeks of aquatic therapy on my lower back for a microdisc. surgery. I feel as though I am 10 years younger! If you follow your program, honestly, you will feel 100 times improved."
- "Thank you everyone at Aquatic Fitness. I had spinal surgery and then got to come here to rehab. I was hesitant, worried and in very poor physical health when I started. After the water therapy and the exercises that my Therapist tailored to the Dr’s orders
and my specific needs- I improved 90% and have resumed my normal life. Thanks!"
- "After going through a painful Achilles tendon repair, I was not looking forward to physical therapy. I had made some progress with
land therapy while my incision healed but I was limited by weight bearing restrictions and swelling in my foot. However, after one
session of aquatic physical therapy, I saw the swelling in my foot go down immediately and walking became easier. As the weeks went by, I saw dramatic improvements in the mobility and strength of my ankle. I was able to go back to work ahead of schedule
and my doctor was amazed at my progress. The best thing about aquatic physical therapy was that it was relatively pain free.
I highly recommend aquatic therapy to anyone who is motivated to recover quickly and without pain. I saw dramatic results in ashort period of time and actually looked forward to my physical therapy sessions. My Achilles tendon should be even strongerthan before my injury and I have Aquatic Fitness, Inc. to thank for that. I recommend you explore this outstanding form of physical therapy before deciding which course of treatment is appropriate for the recovery of an injury or surgical procedure."
- "I came, I saw, they fixed my knee! What a great way to get my legs back. This inspired me so much that we’re moving to Florida `where I can keep exercising at the beach! Thanks a million for all your help- try ice skating soon!"
- "When I first came to aqua therapy, I was in tremendous pain and lacked a lot of flexibility. I found that by working with the
excellent staff at aqua therapy has made my life considerably better. The therapists were very encouraging and continued to give
lots of positive feedback, making me stay with the stretching, cardio, etc. I am pleased to recommend your services to all of my
friends and family. Thanks for everything."
- "After two knee replacements and 10 weeks of land therapy I was still unable to walk very far or stand in one position for more than a couple of minutes.Even after my first time at aquatic therapy my energy level got better, I could walk much further without pain. Although I was worn out the first time, I felt much better. The therapy got more intense and I got better and better, Aquatic therapy is the best by far.Personal at the center are very friendly and pleasant, which makes hard exercises much easier. I will miss the therapy and the
- "On Feb 2, I slipped on the ice and fell on the curb. I tore my hamstring, pulled the muscles in the front, side, and back of my leg. I also had the “ugliest” bruise anyone had to ever seen. I was amazed at how much relief I got from the pain of my injury in only 2
visits. Each time I was in the pool I was able to move the leg more. The staff at Aquatic Fitness is beyond compare. They are compassionate, encouraging, and very supportive. I would like to continue therapy forever but since I will soon be on both feet that’s not possible.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I know I would not have recovered as quickly as I have if I hadn’t been in your