is to provide quality services, excellent communication and rapid results. At Aquatic Fitness, Inc. each patient will have a custom, individualized program that will focus on acquiring safe, functional independence on land.
Aquatic Fitness has added Augmented Soft tissue Mobilization to the lineup of land based treatments.
ASTYM is performed by a certified therapist using special deep tissue tools to find and remodel dysfunctional tissues. This technique stimulates the body's healing response, resulting in the reobsorption and remodeling of scar tissue as well as the regeneration of degenerative tendons. This effective therapy incorporates a customized program of stretching and exercise, which positively influences the alignment of the new collagen.
How can ASTYM benefit?
- Insurance companies have been pleased because recommendations have been made to patients to continue all current activities at work and home.
- Duration of treatment is less with patients experiencing results in as few as 2-6 visits.
- Resolutions of tough, chronic conditions, even where other treatments have failed has occured.
- Rapidy resolves pain and increased functional ability in fewer visits.
- Extensive research has documented evidence of progress.
- For more visit www.astym.com
Just how effective is the treatment?
Clinical outcomes from across the country indicate that 88% of all patients treated with ASTYM achieve improved function and decreased pain regardless of the condition being chronic or failed previous attempts with other treatments.
- Plantar fascitis and heel pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Patellar tendonitis and knee pain
- Hamstring strains
- Shin splints
- Tendonitis and shoulder pain
- Sugical scarring
- Low back pain
(Augmented Soft tissue Mobilization):
This system is a
therapy approach that provides patients relief from a number of injuries, by
addressing the problems of scarring and degeneration that occurs in soft
tissues. These problems may develop as the result of trauma, surgery, or
overuse. The system is effective for new injuries as well as chronic
conditions. One of the most exciting aspects of the treatment is that
significant improvement often occurs even in cases where other treatments have failed.
Treated diagnoses with positive results:
Jennifer Kropatsch, MPT, certified ASTYM:
"I am amazed with the quick results and positive patient responses. I can feel the dysfunctional tissue during treatment and feel the changes from one visit to the next!"